New garmin GPS
Warning: Last items in stock!
· Competitions segments on travel through Garmin Connect ??
· Navigation and points of interest on road and off road with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
· Enter a distance and choose from up to 3 options roundtrip routes
· Loads snapshots Garmin Connect ?? Mobile for analysis and sharing
· Functions conexión¹: incoming call, call alerts, and message incoming texto², real-time tracking, shipping and receiving paths, shared use social networking, weather forecasts
garmin edge 1000
Whether your goal is to improve your personal brand and check it with professionals, Edge 1000 allows you to connect, compare and compete. Convert each route in a race competing in segments Garmin Connect and viewing the results in real time on your Edge, including alerts start and end segment and positions in the standings. The function of segments keeps you motivated and helps you continuously improve yourself.
You command the road
Along with challenges in the path and connection features, Edge 1000 offers advanced navigation and mapping functions specific bike. The Garmin Cycle Map includes preinstalled content OSM (Open Street Map) to roads and cycling paths that can be established routes, elevation data, POI and address search. The map data is stored on the Edge, so your access to navigation features and performance not dependent on cell phone coverage, and map updates are free.
Know Where To Go
Now you can explore more, both on road and off road thanks to the routing function return this device. Just enter the distance you want to go, and Edge 1000 calculated up to 3 routes suitable for cycling. You can even examine the elevation profiles before deciding on one. It also offers a new route planner function with which you can create routes directly on the Edge 1000 using the map, points of interest and the segments that you downloaded from Garmin Connect. As before, you can see the elevation profile of your route before you out custom rolling. If you deviate from the path or want to finish before the tour, Edge can guide you back to the start or calculate the most direct route and give you turn by turn directions to get you back.
At Your Fingertips
garmin edge 1000
1000 Edge features a touch screen high resolution color 3 inch dual orientation. It has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts screen brightness according to the lighting conditions to improve visibility. Unlike a smartphone, the screen is optimized for use with gloves and under lluvia³. You can customize your training pages with up to 10 data fields and using activity profiles to allow easy transitions from one activity to another, such as road, mountain or crossing.
Advanced Performance Analysis
Edge 1000 is compatible with ANT + sensors ??, including speed, cadence, heart rate and compatible scale. It is the first Garmin bike computer that integrates with Shimano electronic systems DI24 to display the current gear. Edge 1000 is compatible with ANT + power meters, including Vector ?? our exclusive power meter for measuring total pedal power, balance between the power of the right leg and the left and cadence. Thanks to a training session at Edge 1000 preinstalled, you can calculate your functional threshold power (FTP), you can use as reference for your power training zones. The 1000 offers a calendar of training and supports advanced workouts that you can plan, schedule and charge through Garmin Connect.
garmin edge 1000
Once paired with your smartphone and Garmin Connect application ?? Mobile Edge 1000 offers a set of connection features, including real-time tracking, alerting calls and incoming text message, sharing on social media use, time, wireless, and shipping and receiving loads of paths and segments. Once you complete the course, you can automatically send data to Garmin Connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi ®. This helps you stay connected and instantly share the details of your journey with friends, family and social networking contacts. The LiveTrack feature allows your friends and family to follow your career and training activities in real time. Invite your fans via email or social networks, so they can see live data on a page tracking Garmin Connect. When they receive the invitation email, they can click to follow you and see your stats and location on the map.
1.Al link it with your phone or Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Smart Ready; contact your service provider to see if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.. Wi-Fi ® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
2.iPhone® 4s or later. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the USA. UU. and other countries.
3.Clasificación IPX7 water resistance; The ANT + wireless connectivity does not work underwater.
4.Compatible systems with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting with the data management function Shimano D-Fly.
Physical and performance:
· Unit Dimensions (W / H / D): 5.8 x 11.2 x 2.0 cm
· Screen Size (Width / Height): 3.9 x 6.5 cm; 7.6 cm (3.0 ") diagonal
· Resolution (Width / Height): 240 x 400 pixels
· Touch Screen: Yes
· Weight: 114.5 g
· Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: up to 15 hours
· Classification of water resistance: IPX7
· Integrated GPS: Yes
· High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps and Memory:
· Basemap: Yes
· Ability to add maps: yes
· Accepts data cards: Yes
· History: up to 180 hours
· Waypoints: 200
· Routes: Limited by memory space available
Features and Benefits:
· Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
· Sensor speed / cadence bike: yes (some versions)
· Pedometer: No
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
· Compatible with Garmin Connect ?? (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
· Virtual Partner (compete against previous workouts): Yes
· Virtual Racer ?? (compete against your previous activities):
· Courses (compete against previous workouts): Yes
· Auto Pause (the timer is stopped and restarted depending on speed): Yes
· Auto Lap ® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
· Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
· Advanced workouts (create custom exercise sessions, designed to achieve a goal): Yes
· Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): No
· Alerts time / distance (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
· Vibration alert (choose between alert tones and / or vibration alert): No
· Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): Yes
· Calculation of calories based on heart rate: Yes
· Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): No
· Customizable screen: Yes
· Barometric altimeter: yes
· Transfer from unit to unit (shares data wirelessly with similar units form): Yes
· Power meter compatible (displays power data from power meters ANT + Sport ?? third): yes (records data approx 1 second)
· Temperature (displays and records temperature during workout): Yes
· Sport watch: no
· Segments device: yes
· Compatible with Wi-Fi ®: yes
· Intelligent Notifications: Yes
· GLONASS: yes
· Compatible with Garmin Connect ?? Mobile: yes
· Routes return: yes
· Route Planner: yes
In the box:
· Edge 1000
· Cycle Garmin Map of Europe preinstalled
· Support for quarter turn
· Front Support
· Speed Sensor
· Cadence Sensor
· Premium Heart Rate Monitor
· USB Cable
· Quick Start Guide
No customer reviews for the moment.