Warning: Last items in stock!
- AXLE STEEL THREAD 9/16 X 20 MM
- 1 BALL BEARING, 1 NEEDLE BEARING
- HEIGHT AXLE / SOLE 17,5 MM
- DISTANCE PEDAL SHAFT / ROD 53 MM
- MULTITENSOR YES - ADJUSTABLE FROM 8 TO 12
- CALAS KEO CLEAT ANGULAR FLOAT 0 °, 4.5 ° W 9th BY TYPE OF CALA (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- PEDAL WEIGHT 142 G (352 G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND SCREWS)
- Includes Par Calas Look Keo Greys are screws
• STANDARD KEO
The Keo standard has been developed to minimize the weight and dimensions of the cleat / pedal assembly, while remaining compatible with all shoes on the market. This allows a draft descalado and especially safe and effective.
• LARGE SUPPORT AREA
The support surface KEO Easy ensures good stability of the foot on the pedal and a good transfer of power.
• WEIGHT: 142 GR
A very lightweight pedal range for this level, thanks to the use of a composite material.
• ADJUSTABLE VOLTAGE DESENGACHE (8-12)
New: it is now possible to regulate the voltage stall / descalado of Keo Easy to 8-12, to suit all users.
• LINE STEEL SHAFT: 1 + 1 BEARING NEEDLE BEARING
The line shaft Keo Easy to retain the support height using both an oversized steel axle. Consists of one ball bearing (inside 12 mm x 18 mm outside) and a needle bush. LOOK axles are validated only after passing through a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg applied at the center of the pedal and eccentric rotation (which creates an impact on each revolution). This test is far superior to the existing rule, EN14781.
No customer reviews for the moment.