Offering XX Motion Control, BlackBox Motion Control, Air U-Turn and 29" options, the Reba is the chameleon of forks; it can be a short-travel climbing machine or 29er’s stiff and reliable dream, with plenty of options in between. Reba
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
Offering XX Motion Control, BlackBox Motion Control, Air U-Turn and 29" options, the Reba is the chameleon of forks; it can be a short-travel climbing machine or 29er’s stiff and reliable dream, with plenty of options in between. Reba combines a potent blend of well-rounded performance, a lightweight design and unparalleled tunability on top of a stiff 32mm chassis. This is a relentless trail warrior all the way from the calf-burning climbs to the grin-inducing descents.
• 29": Let’s face it. You know what you want from your suspension, which is why we believe in giving our riders the options they desire. You’ll find that several of our forks are available in 29-inch models for riders who have a penchant for bigger wheels.
• Air Guides: With our easy-to-understand guides for tuning air spring suspension printed right on the fork, setting up suspension to match a rider and enhance his or her riding style takes a matter of seconds.
• Air U-Turn: Based on our Dual Air spring system, Air U-Turn offers 30mm of travel adjustment through a crown-mounted knob. As the travel is changed, the spring rate automatically compensates to give riders a consistent and quality feel at every travel setting.
• Dual Air: With independently adjustable positive and negative air spring chambers, Dual Air is race or trail ready, highly tunable, and one of the lightest air spring systems on the market.
• Maxle Lite: The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in the lightest, easiest-to-use thru axle system on the market. Now available in 20 x 110mm and 15 x 100mm sizes.
• Motion Control™: With Motion Control, forks chew up climbs with incredible efficiency while the patented lockout blowoff valve and threshold control immediately absorb any bumps along the way. An elegant design in a simple and lightweight package. Motion Control is compatible with PushLoc and PopLoc remotes.
• Power Bulge: Material reinforcement in the lower leg at the bushing increases stiffness and bushing durability.
• Travel Gradients: Measurement gradients indicating the current travel setting are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
• Travel: 120mm Dual Air
• Weight: 1625g (3.58 lbs)
• Damping: Motion Control
• Available Springs: Dual Air
• Adjustments: External Rebound / Low Speed Compression / External Floodgate and Lockout / Spring via Air Pressure, External Travel: Air U-Turn
• Steerer Options: Aluminium, 1 1/8"
• Crown: Forged Hollow AL66 TV Aluminium
• Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminium, Low Friction Anodized
• Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake
• Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch and Ario
• Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
396.90€ -19% 490.00€
340.00€ -20% 425.00€
1,409.30€ -15% 1,658.00€
943.00€ -18% 1,150.00€
721.60€ -18% 880.00€
896.10€ -13% 1,030.00€
568.80€ -10% 632.00€
100.58€ -6% 107.00€
36.96€ -12% 42.00€
3.20€ -20% 4.00€